Rose Hip Seed Oil is a stable, highly penetrating oil that leaves no greasy residue. The natural content of Vitamin A increases cell turnover and accelerates skin regeneration. These properties make Rose Hip Seed Oil ideal for anti-aging formulations, the treatment of damaged skin cells including burns and scars. As a natural anti-inflammatory, it can be effective in formulations intended for acne and rosacea.
Rose Hip Seed Oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. It is a natural choice for moisturizers and hydrating formulations. Its noteworthy content of anti-oxidants including Vitamin E helps to brighten the skin and reduce skin discoloration.
- Stable Shelf Life
- Medium Viscosity
- Absorbs Quickly, Non-Greasy
- Physical Characteristics:
- Sweet, Pleasant, Floral Aroma
- Light Amber Color
- Rich in Vitamin A (trans-retinoic acid)
- Superior Source of Lycopene and Beta-Carotene
- Contains Noteworthy Levels of Vitamin E
- Impressive Ratio of Essential and Other Important Fatty Acids:
- Alpha Linolenic Acid C18:3 (Omega-3) 27-38%
- Linoleic Acid C18:2 (Omega-6) 41-51%
- Oleic Acid C18:1 (Omega-9) 13-15%
- Noteworthy Anti-oxidant