Technically, MSM is an abbreviation for methyl-sulfonyl-methane, which is an organic sulfur compound. This compound is the third largest nutrient found in the human body and is found in all vertebrates. MSM is also an ingredient found in quite a few foods: meat, dairy products, as well as green vegetables.
Improving joint flexibility, Reducing pain and swelling, Reducing stiffness, Improving circulation, Improving cell vitality. MSM considerably increases the permeability of your cells, which means that it increases the cells’ capability of flushing out excess fluids and toxins. This mechanism has a very important detoxifying effect, making way for essential nutrients into your system and thereby improving the overall functioning of your cell membranes.
The sulfur provided by MSM produces generous quantities of collagen and keratin, both of which are vital for healthy hair and nails. In fact, MSM is often referred to as the ‘beauty mineral’ owing to its ability to add to enhance the thickness and strength of nails as well as hair in a very short span of time.
Moreover, research also shows that MSM is quite helpful in the treatment of skin conditions such as: Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea, Dermatitis, Acne, Dandruff.
- Helps in conditions like asthma
- Helpful in allergies
- Helpful in maintaining a proper pH balance
- Helps cure gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, nausea, constipation and hyperacidity
- Helps reduce snoring, when taken diluted with 16 percent water content
- Helps conditions like cramps, headaches and muscular pain, especially caused by hormonal imbalance
- Heals carpal tunnel syndrome
- Helps balance your blood sugar level
- Reduces overall stress levels